Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today is bubble bath day

If I made bubble bath, today would be an excellent day to send everyone some so that you too can take a bubble bath. But alas, liquid soap still scares me. Its an entirely different set of chemicals than what I normally stock. All that PH testing... So much easier to stick with bar soap.

I don't actually take bubble baths. Haven't had one in YEARS. I like bubble baths. They're fun. But I am a bath salt girl.

Why, you ask, don't I offer bath salts? well... um... last time I made them it was a disaster. I don't know if the oil went rancid or what but lemme tell you, it solidified and stuck to EVERYTHING. I had sticky spots all over for DAYS. I took several very hot soapy showers and I STILL came out sticky.

So until I figure it out, I'll get my bath salts elsewhere.

Enjoy your bath tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment