Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We have a winner!

It came to me in the shower, actually, after a massage and a jacuzzi and some very relaxing conversation with dear friends.

I made up my mind, not our of your wonderful suggestions but out of my own head. I'll still send stickers.

Then I called my little sister Pie. And SHE said she had some suggestions and wanted to join in the naming party but couldn't leave a comment. 

Since I hadn't closed the contest, I asked her to tell me what she was going to suggest. She could only remember one.

"Just Soap"

I cried. I cried because it was perfect and true and EXACTLY what I had decided. My hair stood on end. 

So Pie wins the prize. 

But I still need you all's address if I don't have it. Which, I'm pretty sure is just you Sensei.

There will be another contest within reasonable amount of time. Stay tuned!!

3 comments: