Monday, August 2, 2010

So much excitement I can hardly control myself!!

Amazing things are happening over at the Sweat Shoppe. My website is getting revamped and should be up and running at the end of this month, and I am taking some time from Roller Derby to put things in order like I should have been doing all along.

It will be a challange, but I think an important one.

I have one month. one month of NOT skating to get my house organized and Bubbly Creations running properly again. This time, I have help from my BF who is giving me (and you!) the new website for my birthday, and time to get my bottom off the ground and out of the slump its been in.

I am excited, I am motivated, and I have a support system in place to keep me on track.

Here's to another new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment