Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Afoot. I am out and about and VERY excited!

There are fantastic things happening in the bubbly world.

Last week, I attended the South Reno Farmer's Market. I feel as though I was quite successful here; I sold 14 bars of soap! Almost ran out of Peppalyptus;  Manly and Butt Soap both were recieved well. I am looking forward to attending the last market on Sunday. It was wonderful seeing my product laid out completely for the first time in many years. So many colors! There are now 7 (SEVEN!!) different varieties of Bubbly Creations soap. Wow.

My website is still under construction! Nick has been very busy with it and life in general. I? Am thrilled to see what he has created for me. During this contruction period, I don't have bubbly email. I can always be reached through gcaudillo@gmail.com or ginamonster@yahoo.com.

Tonight, I replen Peppalyptus. It won't be ready in time for Sunday, but at least I can tell people it's on the drying racks and maybe get some preorders? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment