Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What? Oh No!

I recieved a call the other day from the city planning department who was looking over my business liscence. They had not done this before, but that's ok, I have nothing to hide and passed that hurdle easily. The difficulty is this:

Apparently, my phone number is wrong. It goes to some poor lady who is getting rather frustrated with the call volume.I think she must have been issued my last number. But I hardly gave out any cards or samples during that time!!

Lots of calls= good!! Awesome! excellent!
Wrong number?= Super Bad.

And in this day of internet, it's REALLY hard to fix the mistakes. really hard. I've signed up with two different listing sites now trying to fix this and although the issue is supposed to be fixed with at least one of them, it's still listed incorredtly. SHOOT.

I know i'll get it straitened out. And will call that nice lady, apologize, and offer her some soap on the house. but until then, SHOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment