Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Intuit GoPayment and such

I know it's an old story over here. Blah Blah Blah, technical difficulties, blah blah blah, crap, such and such went down.

Well I have news. The only think that isn't working right now is the bubble phone. And I am confident that a (nother) trip to the AT&T store will fix that little problem.

Today, my cradlepoint arrived and I am thrilled to say it's working GREAT!! I'm currently playing on the Mac AND the ipod and I'm sure if I could type with my butt, I'd be on the laptop too. But I can't. And I really wouldn't want to.

I was approved for my GoPayment account so I can now accept credit cards on the go. I am, to say the least, thrilled.

If you follow me on Facebook, you will know I have been busy taking photos.

My applications for the Farmer's market are in the email.

I love when things start to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment