Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Because you mean that much to me

I work in sales. Not just selling soap (SOMEDAY!!) but in my regular job. I'm not a sales person, but I do support thier efforts and in the process, I am learning a LOT about sales and am adding to my knowlage of customer service.

I believe that it is important to spoil your customers a little. To find little ways to make them smile. YOU are important and you should know that I am willing to go above and beyond to keep you around and smiling. Of course, I hope that you will buy some soap, but if not, I still love you.

Would you like to help me treat you right? email me your address and I will put you on my mailing list. I can be reached at gina.bubblycreations@gmail.com. I have a lot of fun planned for this year and want you to be a part of it!

I promise not to sell your names. Pinky swear! Without the spit though, this is a CLEAN blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment