Thursday, February 28, 2013

I do love a good bath

I'm sure you can imagine how a person who owns a soap company could find themselves enamored of bath tubs.

I've always appreciated a good claw foot, and when I lived in a house with a garden tub, I was in it at least once a week. Heck, I remember the first time I saw a garden tub. I was in high school and a friend of mine had just moved into an apartment that had one. We fit three teenagers (fully clothed, no water) in that tub that day. Good times. High School was so long ago that I don't even remember who teen #3 was.

Enter Pinterest, and I learned that I am not the only person who loves tubs. I think I set up my "Baths I Love" board on the very first day. (if you are a Pinterest user and would like to follow me, please search Gina Caudillo)

Bathtubs. Architecture. There was an article on Yahoo today that had some nice ones, but I've seen better. Funny how one interest can spawn another.

No comments:

Post a Comment